Love it or hate it: Social Media is an inevitable part of every business.
The better you are at using Social Media, the more successful you'll be, so here are 10 tips to get you headed in the right direction:
- What’s your social media goal? If you don’t know what your goal is, it’s pretty hard to reach it.
- Promote your most popular posts – and that goes for blog posts as well as social media posts!
- If you hate tracking, at least track with Facebook Insights. It’ll show you a lot about your Page progress.
- How do you get the conversation going on social media? Try humor and controversy. They’re very powerful.
- Social media is a powerful thing, but never mistake just being online with being productive. Stay focused by setting a goal for your day's social media activities.
- Click FB Insights’ “Posts>When Your Fans are Online” to see your audience’s peak posting times. (Post during these times!)
- Look for repeated questions on your chosen social networks, and provide answers. This will grow your credibility!
- Analyze your own tweets. Which types got most retweeting? The most Interaction? Were questions more popular than graphics?
- Don’t be shy with your social media presence, but DO be authentic – and don't forget to be social on social media!
- If you want your social content to attract attention, do your best to share quality tips that are targeted and unique.
You're all set, so get social!